Helping Blackburn with Darwen break free from addiction
We’re more than an addiction support service. We’re a local partnership who have the skills, training and lived experience needed to help individuals, families and communities create a life beyond drugs and alcohol.
Our diverse team is made up of medical professionals, support workers and experienced volunteers, so we are able to provide an effective, confidential and judgement-free service you can rely on.
Support when you need it most
Anyone can be affected by addiction, no matter what your story. That’s why we support people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures, including children, young people, families and hard to reach groups.
Whether you’re referring yourself or a loved one, getting in touch with us is the first step towards an addiction-free life. Together, we can create a positive change in community to help everyone enjoy a brighter future together.
How can we help?
If you’re worried about your relationship with drugs or alcohol, we can help you understand and take control your addiction. Our dedicated service is completely confidential, helping you to understand and tackle the causes of your addiction in a safe, judgement-free environment.
Following an initial discussion, we can put together a treatment plan just for you, which can aid you in your recovery and give you the tools you need to live a substance-free life.
We can help with
During your recovery, we can provide:
- Medical support during your detox and rehab
- Support for family members or partners who are affected by a loved one’s alcohol or drug use
- Effective harm reduction and outreach services, such a blood testing and needle exchange
- On going support sessions through our partner groups
- Rapid access prescriptions, including anti-craving medications
- Information and support on ‘leisure’ drugs and/or prescription painkillers
- Free person-centred and CBT counselling services